[support] Production site to Windows (WAMP)

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 22:24:27 UTC 2013

It sure sounds like a cookie problem. Use dev tools on Chrome or Firebug
and in the network tab check the response headers when you login to make
sure the cookie domain is being properly set. Also make sure you don't
have $cookie_domain set in settings.php and if it is, make sure it's set
to the proper value. Remember www.example.com != example.com if you got
some rewriting going on (unless you set the cookie domain to allow
subdomains - .example.com).

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net