[support] Wildcard country code in multilingual site

Idan Arbel idan at pixelwrapped.com
Wed Oct 16 11:24:05 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to setup my site to work with another system that will link back
to the site with a special url depending on the language of the user.

I will be getting links in this format:
www.mydomain.com/country-code-in-2-char/popup

some of these pages will have a translated versions in the drupal site:

www.mydomain.com/fr/popup will lead to the french page, but some won't.

this works fine if the country code is enabled, but if it isn't it leads to
a 404.

any way to create some kind of rule to check if the country code is
active/enabled if not trim it out or redirect to the default language?

I can enable all the languages the come with drupal but I don't think
that's the best solution...

this is drupal 7 btw.

Thanks

Idan