[support] page with multiple nodes configurable by unreg user

Bert Van Kets bertvankets at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:12:13 UTC 2013

The XML contains data on the status of people. The nodes, showing the
person data, should update without the complete page refreshing.

So the XML Feeds just updates existing nodes.
At the moment I still have a problem that the hashing doesn't uniquely
identify the existing nodes and new ones are created on every import,
but that needs to be sorted. I have a unique indentifier for every node.
I just haven't found the way yet to use it to avoid new nodes to be created.

Bert