[support] Switching domains but keeping the rest...

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Thu Oct 24 12:02:03 UTC 2013

I believe links from top level menu items have to be absolute, so if you
have
any of those you'll need to change them.

From:	Brett Evanson <brettev at gmail.com>
To:	support at drupal.org,
Date:	10/23/2013 10:59 PM
Subject:	Re: [support] Switching domains but keeping the rest...
Sent by:	support-bounces at drupal.org

Unless you have your /sites/ subdirectory set as the actual domain
name, in which case it might be a bit more tricky...

Brett Evanson

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Warren Keuffel <wkeuffel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe I am misunderstanding you but it sounds to me like all you have to
do is change the DNS entry from domain1 to domain2.