[support] Contact us form doesn't work properly

Sat Sep 7 20:19:41 UTC 2013

On 9/7/13 12:35 PM, lamp at afan.net wrote:
>> If the problem is only to same domain, one question is does this machine
>> handle email for that domain, and if not, might it think that it does?
>> --
>>
> Hm... I not quite sure I understand what are you sayin'...

What server handles email sent to that domain? Is it the machine itself,
or has it been placed elsewhere (this is actually fairly common). On
test is to see if an MX record for that domain exists and points to a
different machine.

IF this is the case, then sometimes the local machine will check its
local DNS server for information, and sometimes the machine will be
miss-configured so that the machine thinks it should handle its own
email, but that isn't set up. From the local machine command line check
the MX for the domain. You can also try to use sendmail from the command
line to see if it is a configuration problem.

--
Richard Damon