[support] Query with Views and RSS feed population

Stuart Lawler stuart at stuartlawler.ie
Mon Sep 16 18:19:11 UTC 2013

Hello,

I posted on this topic last night, but had an email outage, so likely didn't get any replies, if any were sent, so apologies to anyone who may have done so!

I have extraneous html showing in my RSS feed, which has been created using views, and Drupal 7.

I am unsure as to why this may be happening, and am posting the link to the RSS feed here, in the hope that someone may be able to assist me.

http://www.ncbi.ie/focus.xml

You can also find the page that the feed is linked to at http://www.ncbi.ie/focus

All help or suggestions very much appreciated.

With kind regards,

Stuart Lawler