[support] Change position of fields in print layout.

Carlos Sura carlos.sura1 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 25 05:02:39 UTC 2013

Hello mates,

I am basically new at drupal, and I really like it, I have made a few forms
to save and display data to authenticated users so they can print the forms.

Now, my question is:

If there a way I can change the default print layout on drupal?
To be more specific: When I click under "Print view" and it generates me on
a new tab. It generates me the whole content on two pages, so I want to
move the fields to my desired position because I have a specific layout for
it.

Just to so you know: I have tested display suite, and I can make it three
or four columns, which is OK. But I cannot move for example a picture on
the header and those kind of things, so I want to do something that I can
control it.

I don't mind to do my own layout if I can have some guidance from any of
you mates, I don't expect to tell me from A to Z, just the guidelines to
complete or get this done.

If there any plugin/module available to do this it would be nice and better.

Thanks

--
Carlos Sura.-
www.carlossura.com