[support] Many false applications for accounts

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:51:55 UTC 2014

I get them to, but it is not mollom's fault. They are actually registering
and typing the captcha just like a legitimate user. In our case they even
have to use a legitimate email as they cannot do anything more than an
anonymous user until the verify their email. I don't see any pattern I
could apply to the user names that would distinguish them from our valid
users who have some pretty weird usernames. You could find or right a
module that enforced using "real names", i.e. John Doe. But I even got some
like that that turn out to be spammers.