[support] Module to retrieve images and store locally

Don donald at fane.com
Sun Apr 13 20:57:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

Is there a module that will retrieve images on a hook_cron, then let me
reference them locally like imagecache? I would also like to be able to
look back over time, say post the  last 10 images grabbed at 15 minute
intervals during special events like sunspot eruptions.

I wan to load some images from noaa.gov and nasa.gov on a regular basis
and store them locally. These aren't copyrighted, but the topical ones
are constantly updated and disappear if not stored locally.

Thanks.
--
-Don Pickerel-
Fane Software