[support] dr_ table prefixes

L.J.Bos eljay09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:37:47 UTC 2014

Hi Al,

Read the Readme file in the root directory, about prefixes. When you set up
a database you have a choice of using the prefix or not. Apparently your
predecessor had a reason to do this, maybe to make a distinction between
two different sites using the same database.

The prefix does no harm, don't get rid of them or it will cause you a lot
of pain.

success
Eljay

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Al Sessions <fultonchain at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I recently inherited a D7 site and in the discovery process found a slew
> of database tables with a "dr_" prefix. They seem redundant and I'm
> inclined to whack them during the clean up process, but am hesitant because
> I don't know what the hell they are. I thought it was Backup and Migrate or
> Features, but it doesn't seem to be.
>
> I've done a bit of research, but cannot, for the life of me, figure out
> where these entries come from. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
>
> --
> Al Sessions

Eljay Bos
Mobile Italy:+39 3392403630