[support] AJAX in Views mystery

Chris Miller cjm at tryx.org
Mon Apr 21 16:50:31 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

Recently I posed a question about AJAX in a View. I have discovered the cause and I believe it is a regression.

Long ago, when I thought I'd be using AJAX, I cleared "Link this field to the original piece of content" and set "Rewrite the output of this field" which gave me the opportunity to also set "Output this field as a link", Link Path and Link Class. Link Class was set to "use-ajax". When I decided that I would not need AJAX, I set "Link this field to the original piece of content" and cleared "Rewrite the output of this field", leaving Link Path and Link Class with their values intact, but presumably muted. And they remained muted until last week when I downloaded a small number of updates.

One of these updates introduced this bug, and I'd like to know how I can review my update history, so I can report this regression.

Chris.