[support] Blank page

Don donald at fane.com
Mon Apr 21 20:04:20 UTC 2014

Hi Tony,
The dreaded white screen of death. It means you're getting a php error
but you have the display of php errors off in php.ini.

If you're brave, you can try to look at errors in the watchdog table of
the database, or enable error display. There are instructions here.
Blank pages or "white screen of death" (WSOD)
https://drupal.org/node/158043

-Don Pickerel-
Fane Software