[support] Ckeditor strips tags

Tony tony at tony-mac.com
Tue Apr 22 22:50:53 UTC 2014

I am baffled by the following.
I have this code in a block:

(999) 463 1234</li>
        </ul>

I close the block after editing and the em tag can be seen in firebug and
it works as intended. I am using css transitions and glyphicons.

Then I go into the editor and I see

        <ul>
            <li>
            <li>
                (999) 463 1234</li>
        </ul>

No more em tags! And the intended appearance of the icons doesn't work.

I tried using the wysiwyg module with ckeditor and the ckeditor module by
itself adding config.allowedContent = true; to the ckeditor.config.js file.
And to the advanced options.
I don't have the html filter on.

Any ideas as to a solution to stop it from stripping the tags?

Thanks
Tony

--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*