[support] Twitter actions are not posting to twitter feed.

Jonathan jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Thu Aug 7 19:59:10 UTC 2014

Hello all. this has to do with the twitter module that I have installed
on my drupal installation. Well, I have configured my twitter account to
post my articles to my twitter account in Twitter actions. The problem
is, is that I have checked the boxes of nodes that I would like to have
automaticly post to twitter and I have checked the box, post to twitter
by default. Now, when I post that type of content on my drupal
installation, it does not post to twitter and remember, I have
authenticated one of my twitter accounts to work with this. Is there
something that I'm missing? I do have my keys in place as well. So if
anyone can shed some light on this, that would be great. Thanks all.