[support] Upgrade frmo 6.17 to 7.22 messed up my web site

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 13:50:34 UTC 2014

>First error was about unexisting function file_directory_path in
>sites/all/theme/sky/template.php

First big clue is right there. Look at the project page for the Sky theme:
----
  The Drupal 7.x-2.x version is a complete rewrite. There is no
officially supported upgrade path other than removing the old theme and
enabling the new one - sorry but they are just so different there is no
point even trying.
---
https://www.drupal.org/project/sky

Sky now uses Adaptivetheme as its base theme, so you need to have that
installed also.

My suggestion is to restore back to your previous version, then download
and install this module:

https://www.drupal.org/project/upgrade_status

It will give you an overview of what modules you have and what the
upgrade path to 7.x is.  Automatic updaters supplied by hosting
companies don't check this kind of stuff. They just do a generic update,
ignoring the actual recommended procedure by the software and almost
always end up in disaster.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net