[support] Get rid of file "remove" button.

Patrick Avella me at patrickavella.com
Fri Aug 29 19:36:37 UTC 2014

As a CSS solution you can add a class or wrapping div via the template
layer depending on how the user is logged in (this requires some PHP code).
CSS will not prevent other web developers from gaining access.

There is the alternative of creating a new content type that only admin's
have delete permission to and using something like node_embed.

I hope this helped.