[support] migrate webform with submissions from D6 to D7

Bert Van Kets bertvankets at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:51:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I need to migrate a webform with all the submissions from D6 to D7.
Getting the webform itself over is not a problem using Node_export. That
works fine. This module does not migrate the submissions however.
So I tried using webform_migrate but either all elements are ignored or
I get errors all around the place.
There's more than one problem using this module.

I follow the instructions in the readme.txt file and get to the Migrate
Groups list, but then all elements are ignored when importing. There's
no message on the reason why the elements are ignored. The numbers
listed are correct though.

If I import de default group first I do get the webform elements.
There's no content yet though. When going into the Webforms Migrations
group I get a WSOD with an error in the apache logs
Call to a member function getGroup() on a non-object in
/var/www/ta/sites/all/modules/contrib/migrate/migrate.module on line 98

I really don't have time to debug all this so hence my question: what is
the best way to migrate a webform nod with the submissions from D6 to D7.

I'm using Webform 7x-4.2 and Migrate Webform 7.x-1.1

Thanks for any help.

Bert