[support] Can't seem to run Drupal on XAMPP

kallejagula . kalle.jagula at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:33:58 UTC 2014

Hello there,

I wonder if someone has encountered the same problem. I want to run a test
Drupal site on my laptop's XAMPP apache and mysql. Installation of Drupal
works just fine. But after the installation, when I actually visit this
newly created site, I cannot log in. Even if I enter correct first user's
name & password, I'm denied of access. I've looked from phpMyAdmin,
everything seems to be created correctly - there is Admin with hashed
password in users' table etc. Just log-in from a browser fails.

I've tried Drupal installation from Drupal site & XAMPP Drupal add-on. Both
installation was carried out fine but later I could not log in.

Ran out of ideas.

Regards,
KJ