[support] Social Network Dashboard

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 16:06:59 UTC 2014

There's various modules for posting content to different social
networks, but not a one size fits all approach.

If I were doing this, I would probably opt to use a 3rd party service
for posting, like Buffer, then for the analytics, something like
ShareThis and utilizing the APIs of those services. Doing so without
those would become a maintenance nightmare, as you got to deal with the
APIs of all the different services, as well as keep up with any changes,
which is most likely the reason there isn't a contributed module to
handle all this out there.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net