[support] Image Galleries

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 13:39:17 UTC 2014

Looks like media_gallery's future is uncertain. Beta8 was released in
July, 2012 and the project is listed as minimally maintained, so I'm not
sure if we'll even see a D8 version of the module. Given the popularity
of the Media module and even Media Gallery, it would be nice to see it
get some attention and someone create a D8 port.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net