[support] Order of controls in user-login-form

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed Dec 31 09:57:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

> If you have access to drush, you can use *drush hook form_alter* to find
> out all the form_alter hooks in your codebase.

Yes, I indeed have access to drush but the command didn't work.

Is there something special to install / enable for this command to work?

Also: as I understand it, building a formboils down to filling an array,
which I believe is an orderless data structure. So I'm not sure whether
looking at the hooks willhelp. Inmy understanding, the problem mayrather
have to do with the part of the code that generates the markup based on
the array. Any comment on this, please?

Thanks in advance!
Shérab.