[support] Estimate for photo competition development

Jeff Brown jeff at wildcoast.com
Mon Feb 3 12:33:32 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

Would you kindly let me know if I'm overcharging:

I estimated 30 hours for development of a Photographic Competition for
a private nature reserve (www.jejane.co.za) including graphic work,
etc... @ R400 /hour = total R12,000 (which is roughly $1,100.)

It has 2 separate categories each month.

And I quoted a further 30 hours for maintenance for the year. Or 2.5
hours per month.

This was accepted by the board, but since invoicing there are
complaints that an entire website can be done for R6,000, so why is it
so expensive (huh?)

What would you estimate for a similar development, including graphics
and everything?

Also, It's not really finished, so if you have any comments and
constructive criticism I'd really appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance for any help here.

Kind regards,
--
Jeff Brown