[support] booking calendar > Customizable Item Product

Pascal Barde cafesolo at free.fr
Thu Feb 6 16:19:53 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

Ok, I didn't well undertand
whereas it was clear :  "/how they implement this idea.../"
so I'm gonna have look
else if I scared a little to dive in code,
else if in Spip CMS I do it all the time...

But I've got a question about Customizable Item Product,
I wonder if when you create a Product Line Item based
on taxonomy, you can add a pricing rule on each value.

I'm gonna try to explain.
  I saw the Josh Miller'video :
Customizable Product with Drupal Commerce: Pizza Store
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9KsyvQZaAY>
the pricing rule is applicated to all options-taxonomy-terms
of Pizza Toppings (Pepperoni, Extra Cheese, Sausage) >
Amount to add the unit price

Well, is it possible to add a pricing rule by taxonomy term :
Pepperoni (2 Days rental for me) > multiply by 2
Extra chesse (3 days rental for me) > multiply by 3
etc...

In fact I just want to clone the Quantity Field and his mechanism,
rename it Number of days,  but it seems
it's closed or I don't find how to find his settings.

Am I clear enough ?

Thanks again.
Pascal