[support] Left nav is gone for some pages....

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Feb 7 16:07:28 UTC 2014

On first inspection, it looks to me like these are menus blocks that have been configured to only show up on specific pages. Assuming drupal 7, try visiting admin/structure/blocks , find the block that contains the nav you are interested, and click the "configure"  options.  Under visibility settings see if it is configured to Show block on specific pages, and which pages are listed.