[support] Updates

Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) thummel at email.arizona.edu
Tue Feb 25 18:22:23 UTC 2014

I would setup a development environment, run upgrades there; test the site, and then upgrade the production environment IF it works.   Drush is awesome for syncing environments and upgrading.

I do think up-to-date software is a requirement for PCI compliance.  I found these resources helpful:

What you need to know about PCI Compliance
http://www.mijireh.com/docs/what-you-need-to-know-about-pci-compliance/

Let's Talk About PCI Compliance for Ubercart and Drupal Commerce:
http://soundpostmedia.com/article/lets-talk-about-pci-compliance-ubercart-and-drupal-commerce/

Tracey

Tracey Hummel
Web Application Developer