[support] move article after creation in order

Thu Feb 27 20:15:46 UTC 2014

On 02/27/2014 03:27 PM, Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> A lot depends on how many nodes need to be messed with. If there is
> only one or two, just manually change the creation date (under
> "authoring" in edit).
>
> If you want the users to be able to do this on a regular basis, look
> to one of the modules mentioned or a custom view.
>
> Keep It Simple....
Thanks for the many replies I got.

Only one change would be fine as the website is very small but changing
the creation date has no effect. I changed the creation date 10 days
back which should result in moving the entry right at the position I
want it but it's still on top.

Do I have to do something else in addition?
I cannot restart the web server for example, but I can find one if this
is necessary....

Best Regards,
Thomas