[support] Block not saving to region

Warren Keuffel wkeuffel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 18:46:30 UTC 2014

This is a real noob problem but one I can't get past.

Scenario: This is using Bartik but happens with other themes also. I've created a view block and it appears in the list of disabled blocks when I go to Structure -> Blocks. The problem I can't solve is that when I assign the view block to a region and save, the block stays in the disabled block list and does not move to the assigned region. I've checked permissions and flushed all caches.

I'm sure there's a real simple solution but I (obviously) have not yet found it. TIA for any assistance!

Warren