[support] Disappearing user login

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 23:26:01 UTC 2014

Blank screen is generally an error of some sorts. Check your server
logs. A common cause is output being sent before headers. That can be
caused by echoing something out before the headers are sent, or having a
closing ?> at the end of a PHP file and something after it, even a blank
line.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net