[support] Improving performance

Alison penguin at alisoncc.com
Mon Jan 6 17:08:18 UTC 2014

I installed the APC opcode caching and Memcache, and then on suggestions here tweaked the MySQL configuration. Overall massive improvement.

These were my initial my.conf settings: Have tweaked them again since using a performance tool

max_connections = 150
max_user_connections = 150
key_buffer = 96M
myisam_sort_buffer_size = 128M