[support] Drupal theming

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 03:21:25 UTC 2014

Start by reading the documentation. New themes don't go in the /themes
folder. They go in /sites/all/themes folder. If you put them in /themes
they go away when you upgrade.

The readme in Zen tells you how to create subthemes - which apply to
subthemes of almost any theme.

I would start on the handbook pages about themes.