[support] updating rules module

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Jan 9 01:00:56 UTC 2014

Found what I think is the fix, but I can not manually fix it cause I don't
do phpmyadmin or drush and trying the dev build did not fix a thing, but
looks like it is a missing table If I had step by step instructions I think
I could handle phpmyadmin, but it has been a while. Here is the link and the
error:

Note I am upgrading from 7.20 to 7.2.dev

Column owner not created in rules_config on update 2.3 to 2.5 ...
https://drupal.org/node/2094879

I have also requested help there.

Error message
PDOException
: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'base.owner' in
'field list':
SELECT base.id AS id, base.name AS name, base.label AS label, base.plugin AS
plugin,
base.active AS active, base.weight AS weight, base.status AS status,
base.dirty AS
dirty, base.module AS module, base.owner AS owner, base.access_exposed AS
access_exposed,
base.data AS data
FROM
{rules_config} base
WHERE  (base.status IN  (:db_condition_placeholder_0,
:db_condition_placeholder_1,
:db_condition_placeholder_2)) ; Array
(
[:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 3
[:db_condition_placeholder_1] => 2
[:db_condition_placeholder_2] => 6
)
in
EntityAPIController->query() (line 187
 of
/home/7/public_html/access/sites/all/modules/entity/includes/entity.controll
er.inc).
 The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.