[support] updating rules module

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Wed Jan 8 23:27:13 UTC 2014

You need to run update.php. There is a change in the database which needs
to be fixed before everything works right.

Gordon.

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Jan 2014, at 9:59 am, Linda Romey <lromey at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I did what Jim suggested and found the issue. I also made sure that
there were no errors in any of the rules--i.e. I use og and it uses rules.
Some of the og fields had changed with that upgrade and so it broke the
rules--which I didn't realize. And then the update went fine.