[support] updating rules module

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Fri Jan 10 04:27:13 UTC 2014

Well just rebuilt the db and tried the rules upgrade to 7.26 from 7.20 and
still same thing. Guess I'm not needing the latest version of rules. This is
taking way to much time I've spent two days going round and round, reading
forums and trying different things with no success.

I would like to thank you all for your help it is appreciated, but if a
module is this hard to upgrade it is not worth it. All my other modules
never had this problem.

Maybe in the next update of rules 7,.27..... all though it looks like if I
create the owner column in the rules_config table it may work, but
phpmyadmin it not a friend of mine and the current screen reader I'm using.