[support] Best ways to intigrade my blog post on drupal to appear on my home page.

jonathan candler Jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Sun Jan 12 11:28:41 UTC 2014

Hi all. so, I have a website that I’ve setup for my radio station which you can go to with http://kjscradio.com, anyways, under that domain I have a directory which apache serves up my blog. so, http://kjscradio.com/blog. The thing what I would like to know is what would be a way that I could implement a way so that the posts that I do from drupal would appear on my home page? I was trying to find a way of how to do it, but I’m not sure of what I would do. would I have to do the include function in .php and include the .xml file in my code that I rote on my site, or would I have to do something different. If anyone one can help with this, I would be very grateful. thanks all and have a good day.