[support] Best ways to intigrade my blog post on drupal to appear on my home page.

Sun Jan 12 20:21:08 UTC 2014

On 1/12/14, 2:00 PM, Jamie Holly wrote:
> I agree 100%. You could parse the feed from your blog and display it on
> your home page, but that would probably take about as long as converting
> your site to totally be managed by Drupal.
>
> Jamie Holly
> http://hollyit.net

You don't even need to convert all of the rest of your site to Drupal.
Drupal works fine with pages generated by other tools (as long as they
don't need to use index.php) or even static pages.

You would need to convert the home page, but other pages might not need
to be changed.

--
Richard Damon