[support] Databases

Tony tony at tony-mac.com
Tue Jan 14 00:16:30 UTC 2014

Thanks. I did take another quick look at Pro Drupal Dev and see I forgot
the chapter on DBs. Must re-read.
I would recommend this FREE online course at Stanford too.
https://www.coursera.org/course/db
Starts tomorrow actually. It is really an excellent resource and can be
revisited whenever in the future.