[support] update on: how to use start/end dates from calendars in views? was: Date views

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Jan 14 17:35:07 UTC 2014

UPDATE: right after posting the request below, I found something
online AND realized I had maybe missed to provide some information.

Namely, I found this discussion:

https://drupal.org/node/326061

but I don't think is applicable to my case, because I cannot create
new content types etc. I have to create a view that is decently
printable of upcoming events, with start and end dates, that are
ALREADY inserted by others in the standard drupal 6.x calendar.

Thanks,
	Marco

Greetings,

I have a question related (I think) to the one that Roger just asked: