[support] how to show a view in a table format

Warren Vail warren at vailtech.net
Wed Jan 15 19:09:10 UTC 2014

It's easy to get tangled up in the details with Drupal, Datatables has a
good interface with views, and hiding old columns, while not automatic, is
simple.  I would add a single checkbox for each semester as a separate
column and hide the old ones from displaying in the view, adding new
columns each year or semester.  Displaying the checkbox (checked or not)
would do the trick.  You might like the search box with datatables, it
produces a very responsive filter that works with each character you type,
and your table is not so large that response issues will show up.  You will
need to play with CSS for styling, but nothing major as long as you don't
mind manually hiding columns from time to time.