[support] Drupal 6 --> 7 upgrade - rogue PHP code / delete page?

Darrell Eifert deifert at hampton.lib.nh.us
Fri Jan 17 15:34:04 UTC 2014

Hello all --

I recently completed a test Drupal 6 to 7 upgrade on our library site,
and all seemed to be well except that our old cron job will not run --
it appears to die on a white screen with the words "Number of pages".  I
did some digging via drush cron, and discovered that a page I had built
in Drupal 6 with PHP code listing the total number of website pages
contained a PHP function referencing "db_result", which apparently is
not supported in Drupal 7.

My problem now is that I cannot delete the 'rogue' page from Drupal 7.
I can find the page easily enough, but it displays only as white screen
with text and none of the usual edit / delete tabs.

Is there a way to delete a Drupal node without actually landing on that
node?  (Note also that I have the node alias from the Drupal 6 install,
but do not know the node number of the page in D7.)

Thanks in advance ...

--
Best,

Darrell Eifert