[support] Disparition of administration menu

Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov Philip_Wetzel at nhd.uscourts.gov
Thu Jan 23 19:03:07 UTC 2014

And be sure you are logged in other than anonymous.
(http://website/user).

I have sort of the opposite problem.  When I'm logged out, I still have the
black menu
with just "login" as an option.  It used to disappear which is what I want.
My regular users will be
anonymous and I don't want them to see the black menu at all.

It happened when I disabled a module that had a custom menu from last
project.
This client wants superfish.
Thanks.