[support] What is needed to install modules from Web page?

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 22:08:04 UTC 2014

Sound like your PHP isn't configured with the --enable-php option.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ftp.installation.php

I'd check your repositories for a package like php5-ftp. The other
option is to install the ssh2 PECL module:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ssh2.php

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net