[support] Side effects/behaviour of overlay-child.js (with Selenium IDE)

Peter Kehl peter.kehl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 03:29:08 UTC 2014

hi Jamie,

Thank you, that works, indeed. But I don't understand where you've got
'People dialog' from.

It wasn't obvious to me that there are iframes (and it's still not clear to
me).  I wonder how to detect that as a user. I've used Firebug > Net tab
(whether with filter HTML+XHR, or showing any HTTP requests) and I cleared
Firefox cache.  I navigate from dashboard to 'People' tab. All HTML
contents that I get is for:

http://localhost/drupal7/
http://localhost/drupal7/?q=admin%2Fpeople&render=overlay

When I search for 'People dialog', it's not in either of them. So how do I
go about identifying what comes through iframes, please? That's why I've
asked about tab behaviour in my initial question.

-Peter Kehl