[support] ZipArchive is not working

Swatee Karpe swateekarpe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 04:04:03 UTC 2014

yes jamie, is same folder .
so my folder is
/sites/samplesite.com/files/newsletters/

and permission is
drwxrwxrwx 2 ubuntu ubuntu    4096 Jan 28 03:18 newsletters

but still i get the error

"Warning: ZipArchive::extractTo(): Permission denied in
ArchiverZip->extract() (line 112 of
samplesite.com/modules/system/system.archiver.inc)"

I tried with www-data as owner user for above directory(
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12446583/php-warning-ziparchiveextractto-permission-denied),
but still it wont work. it shows same error, as permission denied.

Please if u have any idea, help me in this.

thanks a lot for your help so far.

Thanks & Regards,
Swatee Amit Karpe