[support] support Digest, Vol 139, Issue 5

ravivela2012 ravivela2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:25:02 UTC 2014

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Von: Nancy Wichmann <nan_wich at bellsouth.net>
Datum:18.07.2014  06:28  (GMT+01:00)
An: support at drupal.org
Betreff: Re: [support] support Digest, Vol 139, Issue 5

Sounds like a problem I ran into several years ago. Check your MySql max-packet-size. The default is 1M, and that is no where near big enough for Views - try 32 MB.

From: Roger <arelem at bigpond.com>

Turns out that the caches were full and for some reason this produced
the errors we experienced.
Turns out the data seems to not be affected but the views were producing
errors.
As recommended I did a drush cc all from a terminal and the problems
seem to have gone.
Thanks
Roger