[support] Content being deleted

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 27 13:40:28 UTC 2014

It wouldn't. All the CKEditor module does is alter the edit form to
provide the needed changes to accommodate the CKEditor Javascript library.

Honestly, it sounds like you got something going on with your input
filters. The simplest check is to look right in the database, at the
field_data_body table. Search for the nid of one of the posts that is
having a problem and see if the body_content column still has the data.
If so, then get the input format id from the body_format column. Now go
to this page on your site:

http://example.com/admin/config/content/formats/{body_format id from above}

If the page exists, then make sure nothing has changed on the filter
(common one with WYSIWYG - make sure the <p> tag is allowed. If not,
then paragraphs are stripped out). If that page is a 404, then somehow
the filter got deleted.

If all that checks out ok, then I would install the devel module and
then go to an affected node and click the devel tab. Look at the dumped
data to see if the body is actually there.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net