[support] Base table or view not found

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 17:33:46 UTC 2014

If you go to the Manage Fields of that Taxonomy
(admin/structure/taxonomy), see if that field is still listed and if so,
delete it out. If not, you might want to try activating the module again
and see if it shows up, then delete the field and uninstall the module.

The only other thing to try would be to disable the field in the
field_config table and the instances out of field_config_instance
tables. After that, clear Drupal's cache.  I would do a backup of the
database first, as this can have adverse affects.

Jamie Holly
http://hollyit.net