[support] Updating live from dev

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Jun 10 17:59:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I seem to recall hearing there was a way to push changes from a dev site
to a live / production website.  I know some use GIT and that seems
good, however I'm wondering about content as well.  Say someone writes
an article on the test site and when ready pushes it to the live site.
Or should I only be doing Drupal config / building on the dev site and
do all my articles on the live site with a backup.  What is the "Drupal
way" protocol and what will make my life the easiest?

Thank you for your continued guidance!!

Keith