[support] problems installing modules

Jonathan jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Fri May 2 01:52:19 UTC 2014

Hi all. so, I have the new drupal update, which is 7.27 and the way I
use to install modules is I use to goto my modules area in my admin
panel on drupal and click the install modules link, then I would go to
either upload a module or enter URL, in which case  I have tried both.
well, when I click install, nothing happens it just takes me back to the
previous screen! and when and if I try to click the install button for
the second time, it just brings up a black screen. in short, it doesn't
even take me to the ftp settings for installing the modules any more...
does anyone knows why this is happening? Thanks.