[support] Two Sites - Different Current Core Versions

Kenneth Jacker khj at be.cs.appstate.edu
Thu May 8 15:33:07 UTC 2014

[ Ubuntu 12.04.4 ]

I received an email about updating core on one of my sites.

That was done, showing that Drupal core was updated from 7.27 --> 7.28.

I then went to another of my sites and (doing the usual) ran Drush
(drush update).  It show the version at *7.27* with no need to update!
Using "admin/reports/updates", however, shows that 7.28 *is* available.

I flushed all caches on the second site with no difference.

Drush still isn't showing an available 7.28 update.

Ideas?

Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj at cs.appstate.edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj
Appalachian State Univ