[support] Two Sites - Different Current Core Versions

Kenneth Jacker khj at be.cs.appstate.edu
Sat May 10 14:31:43 UTC 2014

  shai> drush up drupal-7.28

I'll return to the above suggestion in a moment ...

Well, I waited a day or so, and the 7.28 version eventually appeared
using the simple "drush update" command.  So, I've updated successfully.

I didn't use your suggestion (explicitly specifying the version) since
my "usual" way *should* have worked.

I ask again: why didn't the second site show up as upgradable on that
first day.  Doesn't Drush access the same server (I assume on
drupal.org) no matter from which site "update" requests come?

Though I am again a "happy camper", I am just trying to understand what
was going on - or not going on - as the case might be ...

Thanks for all help,

  -Kenneth